Entrance Fees, Subscription and Other Dues
A person, company, firm or corporation wishing to join the Association shall submit its payment for Primary Membership to the Treasurer-General directly or through the relevant Branch. Where submitted in the form of a cheque, the cheque shall be made payable to the Association.
|Entrance Fee||Subscription Fee|
|Ordinary Member||RM 3,000.00||RM 1,200.00|
|Affiliated Member||RM 1,000.00||RM 800.00|
|Associate Member||NIL||RM 800.00||Secondary Member||NIL||RM 250.00|
- Any person, company firm or corporation that carries on the business of developing houses and properties for sale lease or otherwise (“housing and property development’) and undertakes such development within (5) years of Membership entry is eligible to apply for Ordinary Membership of the Association which unlimited in number.
- An Ordinary Member must be domiciled in Sarawak, having a place of business in Sarawak.
- An Ordinary Member shall be entitled to all the privileges of Membership including the right to be nominated, vote to hold office in the State Council or the Branch Committee.
- Any person, company, firm or corporation that carries on a business that is related to the business of housing and property development is eligible for Associate Membership of the Association.
- An Associate Member must be domiciled in Sarawak, having a registered Place of Business in Sarawak.
- An Associate Member Shall be entitled to all the privileges of Ordinary Membership but shall not have the right to vote or to hold office.
- The State Council may confer Honorary Membership on any individual of it considers such action is the best interest of that Association and/or the housing property and real estate development and related industries.
- Honorary Membership shall normally be granted for a period of one (1) year and the list of Honorary Members shall be reviewed each year by the State Council in office, who may either renew the Honorary Membership of allow it to lapse.
- Honorary Membership being personal to the holder shall not be transferable or assignable.
- An Honorary Member shall be entitled to all the privileges of Ordinary Membership but shall not have the right to vote or to hold office.