We, being Members of the Sarawak Housing and Real Estate Developers’ Association (SHEDA), generally desirous of contributing towards the creation a developed and more prosperous nation where social justice is upheld, are committed to:-
- The pursuit of a smart partnership with the Government, industries, businesses, and the general public towards achieving the ultimate in quality living.
- Execute our plans and programmes in tandem with and complementing efforts and plans of the Government.
- Pursue our goal for the creation of a better country generally and Sarawak in particular by way of appropriate planning and execution of development plans<.
- Meet the changing needs of society through dynamic planning and proactive execution thereof, and through our development efforts carry out our role towards the establishment of a caring and just society.
- Take a leadership role in the building and construction industry for the determination of standard, use of technology, system and material in the interest of continuous improvement of the industry.
- Ensure that the execution of our development plans shall encourage more efficient use of our natural resources and be conducive towards the protection of our environment against degradation and pollution.
- Carry out our business with dignity and integrity upholding high legal, moral and social standards.