Sarawak Housing and Real Estate Developers’ Association or referred to as SHEDA. SHEDA commits to protecting the privacy, confidentiality information and data of our customers.
Steps to safeguard the privacy of information, both online and offline:
- To deliver effective websites, we need to collect certain information (particularly personal details) for identification from our customers.
- SHEDA will protect customers’ privacy. Any personal information that we may collect from our customers is kept secure. We do not (and will never) pass on, sell or trade any of your personal details. We use this information to identify your ordered services and to personalise your experience with us.
What data do we collect?
- If you visit the SHEDA website, our system may record anonymous information about your visit. For instance, the viewed number of pages and the duration of your visit. We use this information to understand site usage and to make improvements to the SHEDA website.
- From this process, it is unlikely to gain personal information. In addition, this process will not store website visitors’ personal information too.
- Communicating with us directly or via our online contact forms may require you to share your personal information. For example, your full name, street address, email address and or phone number.
- We may need to disclose some information:
- i) with our partner organisations to deliver your requested service
- ii) regulatory authorities
- iii) affiliated or partner companies, such as data bureaus
- iv) entity that executes a service or product contract with SHEDA for software solution(s) purposes
However, we do not share this information with third parties.
- Additionally, we may use your postal address and/or email address to send you product information and marketing material for SHEDA and its customers or subsidiaries. (You may opt out of receiving such information by contacting SHEDA and completing a written request to be removed from any such list.)
- If you would like to remove any information about you or your organisation from our database, please email email@example.com.Please include a clear written request for removal.